Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Taught by Shabad Saroop Singh, Nirmal Singh
and guest teacher trainers
Benefits of this course:
- You will receive a thorough grounding on all the basics of Kundalini Yoga.
- This course is a blend of lecture, reading, and exercise to give you a powerful, deep experience.
- Personal guidance and feedback in key teaching skills will be given.
- You will be introduced to a network of people committed to self-improvement, healing and professional development.
- Receive professional certification that meets the requirements for the 200-hours Yoga Alliance membership, and internationally recognized certification with 3HO and IKYTA.
- Train with experienced, professional and knowledgeable yoga instructors.
- Excellent teaching materials are included in the cost of the course.
Reasons to take this training:
- These techniques provide you with a lifetime of benefits and tools that allow you to maintain your flexibility, balance your glands, tone your muscles, and switch your mood, state of mind and level of energy in a few minutes.
- The world is changing. Kundalini Yoga is a technology to raise our consciousness to a level where we can recognize our connectedness and live for one another.
- There is no better way to learn than to teach and share. An excellent way to master something is to practice it and teach it.
- The new millennium is here; leaders and teachers are needed and are in high demand. Kundalini Yoga will help give you the stamina, courage and insight to manifest your highest potential.
- There is work in this course – make a commitment to excel in it.
- Write into your schedule all the weekends, reading time, home practice time, times for classes, etc.
- This is an intensive training program, and it is totally worth the effort!
- Because Kundalini Yoga is a powerful system for transformation, be prepared for your life to change.
Schedule and Course Components, Sept. 2013 – June 2014
10 weekends will be held at India Community Center, located at 2171 Monroe Wayne County Line Road, Macedon, NY 14502
Fridays: Evenings from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturdays: From 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sundays: From 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
10 Weekends of training
The course will occur monthly over 10 weekends:
Fridays from 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00am - 6:00pm