Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Taught by Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa (Lead Teacher), Sat Dharm Singh Khalsa and guest teacher trainers
Participate to receive a certification in the KRI Level 1 International Teacher Training Program, as originally taught by Yogi Bhajan, or to immerse yourself in the science of Kundalini Yoga. Learn meditation skills and Kundalini Yoga exercises to take you to the next level of awareness, clarity and high performance in your life.
For more information about this year’s course click here
Benefits of this course:
- You will receive a thorough grounding on all the basics of Kundalini Yoga.
- This course is a blend of lecture, reading, and exercise to give you a powerful, deep experience.
- Personal guidance and feedback in key teaching skills will be given.
- You will be introduced to a network of people committed to self-improvement, healing and professional development.
- Receive professional certification that meets the requirements for the 200-hours Yoga Alliance membership, and internationally recognized certification with 3HO and IKYTA.
- Train with experienced, professional and knowledgeable yoga instructors.
- Excellent teaching materials are included in the cost of the course.
Reasons to take this training:
- These techniques provide you with a lifetime of benefits and tools that allow you to maintain your flexibility, balance your glands, tone your muscles, and switch your mood, state of mind and level of energy in a few minutes.
- The world is changing. Kundalini Yoga is a technology to raise our consciousness to a level where we can recognize our connectedness and live for one another.
- There is no better way to learn than to teach and share. An excellent way to master something is to practice it and teach it.
- The new millennium is here; leaders and teachers are needed and are in high demand. Kundalini Yoga will help give you the stamina, courage and insight to manifest your highest potential.
- There is work in this course – make a commitment to excel in it.
- Write into your schedule all the weekends, reading time, home practice time, times for classes, etc.
- This is an intensive training program, and it is totally worth the effort!
- Because Kundalini Yoga is a powerful system for transformation, be prepared for your life to change.